Senior Interactive “wildcard” Developer, Level 2, odopod, Jan 2008 - Nov 2016
Focusing on front end development, architecture, point-of-sale interactive experiences, & internet of things / R&D. Notable projects include; Tesla Kiosk experiences, Audemars Piguet point of sale app, Sony.com, Nest.com, White Gold (Got Milk?), Nestea Liquid Awesomeness, Nvidia speak Visual. Clients include; HP, Nike, Tesla, Honda, BF Goodrich, Nest, Dolby Labs, Audemars Piguet, EA Games, Coca-cola, Subzero Wolf Appliances, Google, Microsoft, and Sony.
Senior Interactive Developer, Attik, June 2006 - Aug 2007.
Interactive Developer / Technical Lead for a number of large scale flash sites for Scion cars including; want2bsquare.com, littledeviant.com, and exprescion.com.
- Fast learner and skilled problem solver
- Extensive experience creating build systems, tools, and websites using Node JS
- Experience with iOS development with both swift and objective C
- Experience with DIY electronics such as arduino and raspberry pi
- Well versed in internet of things technologies, working with connected devices
- An excellent understanding of UX / UI application design concerns
- Extensive experience developing dynamic websites, and automated build systems
- Experience with editing and optimizing video for web and interactive video techniques
- A broad understanding of computer programming languages, key concepts, and strategies
- Quick to pick up new languages and adapt with changing technological requirements
- Ability to explain complicated technologies and concepts to non technical audiences
- Familiarity with designing logos, Corporate identity, and information graphic systems
- Familiar with 3D modeling software
- Experience with building, crafting, sculpture, and kinetic art
- Experience as a mentor, teacher, and team leader
BFA, May 2001. NY State College of Ceramics, School of Art and Design at Alfred University.
Graduated Cum Laude with a 3.6 GPA. Studies focused on electronic art, Graphic and Interactive Design.